MORNING NEWS HEADLINES
• Jagran Prakashan: The board will mull share buyback on December 9.
• DHFL: RBI filed a plea to start the insolvency process against the company.
• Bharti Airtel: The company will consider raising funds via debt, equity on December 4.
• 5paisa Capital: Subsidiary company 5Paisa P2P received a certificate of registration to act as NBFC-P2P from RBI.
• Infosys: The company signed an agreement with the Australian Federal Government's Services Australia to transform the entitlement calculation engine for the nation's welfare system.
• Bharti Airtel and Vodafone Idea on Sunday announced a tariff hike in the range of 15 per cent and 40 per cent across different plans.
• Car sales drop again after festive season; industry pins hope on Dec demand.
• Growth in India's energy consumption, power supply hits five-year low.
• Indian and foreign airlines, private equity funds, and high net worth individuals have evinced interest in acquiring Air India.
• Sep quarter Debt MFs see Rs 5000-crore outflow over rating downgrades.
• MMTC signs 2nd onion import order, to buy 11,000 tonnes from Turkey.
• Passenger vehicle sales in slow lane again, drop 4 per cent in November.
• Diwali in October boost Nov GST mop-up, up 6%.
• Reserve Bank may cut interest rates for the sixth straight time on December 5 to support growth that has continued to slip to more than six-year low.
• China wants US tariffs rolled back in phase one trade deal.