MORNING NEWS HEADLINES
• Allahabad Bank: Government released a fresh capital infusion fund of Rs 2,153 crore for the bank.
• Hindustan Aeronautics: CARE cut the company's long-term rating to AA+ from AAA.
• Bharat Forge: Company incorporation its wholly-owned subsidiary in Indapur by the name Kalyani Centre for Precision Technology Limited.
• Biocon: Company incorporated a wholly-owned subsidiary Biocon Biosphere.
• Gujarat Gas: CRISIL upgraded long term rating on company's bank loan facilities of Rs 2,350 crore to AA+/Stable from AA/Positive.
• Slowdown blues: Bank credit growth may fall to 6.5-7% in FY20, says Icra.
• FPI inflow in equity nears Rs 1 trillion in 2019, highest in six years.
• Mukesh Ambani's Reliance Retail valued at $34 billion in share swap.
• India set to cross 100-GW renewable energy capacity mark in 2020.
• Loans and advances of foreign banks operating in India grew 13% in FY19.
• FPI investment in corporate bonds hits over two-and-a-half-year low.
• IL&FS Case Lapses: SEBI slaps fine on ICRA, Care.
• Loan waiver: Impact on PSBs greater than private banks.
• Nirmala Sitharaman to meet heads of PSBs tomorrow, likely to discuss credit flow to MSMEs.
• Allahabad Bank gets fresh capital of Rs 2,153 crore from government.