Morning News Headlines
• Titan Company, UltraTech Cement, Nestle India will be added to BSE Sensex whereas Tata Motors, Tata Motors DVR, Vedanta, Yes Bank will be deleted from the BSE Sensex from December 23.
• Tata Global Beverages: The company announced the appointment of Sunil D'Souza as its Managing Director and CEO.
• Cadila Healthcare: USFDA issued no observations to the Ahmedabad unit after their inspection on December 16-20.
• Bajaj Consumer: Jaideep Nandi appointed as CEO w.e.f January 2.
• Canara Bank: CRISIL placed the bank's long-term rating on 'Watch Developing'.
• RIL mounts counter to govt petition seeking to block its $15 bn Aramco deal.
• DoT seeks Rs 1.72 trillion in past statutory dues from GAIL after SC ruling.
• FPIs open fund floodgates for markets; net inflow crosses Rs 1 trn in 2019.
• Budget should look to push rural demand, not reduce I-T rate: Economists
• Reliance-BP petrol pumps to dent PSU market share: Morgan Stanley
• India’s steel output falls for second straight month, declines 2.8 pc to 8.93 MT in November: Report
• Boost for aviation! Bulk of Adani’s Rs 26,000 crore capital expenditure to be spent on airports business.
• FMCG slowdown: Demand for drinks, jam, sauces, juices declines despite low costs.
• India, Iran agree to accelerate work on strategic Chabahar project.
• Donald Trump says trade deal with China to be signed ‘very shortly’.