Morning News Headlines
• IDBI Bank: CARE has assigned the rating of 'CARE A+/ Stable' for Basel III compliant Tier II Bonds & 'CARE A1+' for Certificate of Deposit.
• Federal Bank: The bank's board has approved an investment of Rs 22 lakh in Kerala lnfrastructure Fund Management Ltd. (KIFML) which is more than 5 percent of the paid-up capital of KIFML.
• Apollo Pipes: The company said Ramesh Chandra Jindal has resigned as an independent director of the company.
• Stampede Capital: The company approved the resolution for the re-classification of the promoter Meenavalli Venkat Srinivas.
• HCL Technologies: The company has announced an expansion in Canada with a global delivery center in Moncton, New Brunswick.
• Govt creates expert panel for time-bound resolution of oil, gas disputes.
• Tatas to get full control of AirAsia India after licensing deal amendment.
• IMF cautions India against fiscal stimulus, says govt should go for reforms.
• There is scope for increase in steel prices: Seshagiri Rao, JSW Steel.
• NTPC to invest Rs 50,000 crore to add 10GW solar energy capacity by 2022.
• Govt forms expert committee to resolve disputes, boost investment in oil and gas sector.
• IRCTC Ahmedabad-Mumbai Tejas Express coming soon! India’s 2nd private train to begin operations in Jan 2020.
• Relief for Reliance Jio; NCLAT dismisses IT department’s petition over company’s demerger plan.
• Emami Group close on the heels of becoming debt-free.
• Bharti Infratel, Indus Towers merger date extended to February 24.