Morning News Headlines
• Delta Corp: Q3 profit grew 9 percent to Rs 55 cr, revenue remained unchanged at Rs 205.1 cr, margin dipped 320bps YoY.
• IRCTC: Railway Ministry gave approval to IRCTC to operate Ahmedabad-Mumbai Central Tejas Express.
• Infosys: The company partnered with France-based GEFCO to support its digital transformation.
• Allahabad Bank: The bank has revised downward the MCLR by 05 basis points (bps) for one month MCLR tenor.
• Syndicate Bank: The bank has revised MCLR to 7.50-8.25 percent.
• Retail inflation rises sharply to 7.35% in Dec 2019 from 5.54% in Nov.
• ICICI Bank moves HC against Chanda Kochhar, seeks recovery of bonuses.
• IOC to take call on bidding for govt's stake in BPCL: Chairman Sanjiv Singh
• Nomura downgrades Indian equities from 'overweight' to 'neutral'
• Slowdown roils deal street: M&As plunge 34.4% to $67 billion in 2019.
• Sebi extends deadline to April 2022 to split CMD post.
• Air safety watchdog extends deadline for IndiGo to replace Pratt & Whitney engines.
• Brewing agri-crisis due to climate change? Kharif crops production likely to decline up to 53.3per cent.
• BSE, NSE to suspend trading in Coffee Day Enterprises, CG Power from February 3.
• After NSE, BSE to introduce cross-margining facility from Wednesday.