- SpiceJet: The company reported a loss of Rs 600.5 crore in Q1FY21 against a profit of Rs 262.8 crore, revenue fell to Rs 521 crore versus Rs 3002.8 crore YoY.
- Uflex: Promoter entity Flex International released 2.7 lakh pledged shares.
- Infosys: US-based Essential Utilities selected Infosys as a strategic partner to drive its digital transformation.
- REC: The company to infuse Rs 150 crore as equity in a Joint Venture along with Power Finance Corporation, Power Grid Corporation and NTPC, for the purpose of establishment/creation of Common Backend Infrastructure Facility (CBIF) for smart metres in the country.
- Aurobindo Pharma: Biotechnology Industry Research Assistance Council (BIRAC), set up by the Department of Biotechnology (DBT), Government of India supported Aurobindo’s COVID-19 vaccine development under the National Biopharma Mission.
- Infosys: Company is scheduled to meet on October 14 to consider the September quarter 2020 earnings.
- Three external members of MPC may get a short extension next week.
- LIC IPO unlikely this fiscal year due to delay in the valuation process.
- NBCC slips 3% as consolidated profit for the June quarter plunges 88% YoY.
- CAMS IPO upsized by 50% to facilitate NSE exit, to comprise 18.2 mn shares.
- India received $20 billion in FDI during COVID-19 pandemic: Foreign Secretary Shringla.
- Max India to buy back shares of up to Rs 92 crore under the capital reduction program.
- Minda Industries on Tuesday said it has raised over Rs 242 crore by way of a rights issue to existing investors.
- RBI issues draft Rupee interest rate derivatives.
- India’s first international exchange growing daily turnover, working on new products | India INX INTERVIEW
Click here to read our Today’s Nifty And Bank Nifty technical levels update.