- Zensar Technologies launches blockchain-based contract management solution for companies.
- Omaxe reported a loss of Rs 63.9 crore in Q1 FY21 against a profit of Rs 14.9 crore, revenue dropped to Rs 50.7 crore versus Rs 353 crore YoY.
- Tata Elxsi: William Blair International Growth Fund acquired 3,12,485 shares in the company at Rs 1,304 per share.
- SREI Infrastructure Finance reported a profit of Rs 23 crore in Q1 FY21 against a profit of Rs 42.67 crore, revenue fell to Rs 1,188.6 crore against Rs 1,582.6 crore YoY.
- HUDCO reported a profit of Rs 203.4 crore in Q1 FY21 against a profit of Rs 335.6 crore, revenue declined to Rs 1,773.9 crore from Rs 1,806.5 crore YoY.
- Retail inflation dips marginally to 6.69% in Aug, food inflation at 9.62%
- Govt seeks parliamentary approval for additional Rs 1.67 trn expenditure.
- S&P Global Ratings expects the Indian economy to contract 9% in fiscal 2021
- TCS becomes the second Indian company to cross Rs 9 trillion m-cap
- Future Ret posts pre-tax loss of Rs 562 cr in Q1, revenue falls 74%
- WPI inflation rises for first time since March; August WPI rises this much
- SFBs will require Rs 5,000-6,000 cr equity infusion for 15-20 pc CAGR by 2023: Icra
- Covid effect: PVR reports Q1 net loss of Rs 225.73 crore
- JP Morgan Funds’ purchases: HDFC shares worth Rs 288 crore, UltraTech Cement shares worth Rs 49.3 crore
- FDI inflow from China declines to $163.77 million in FY20: Anurag Thakur
Click here to read our Today’s Nifty And Bank Nifty technical levels update.