- Persistent Systems: The company enters into an agreement to acquire Palo Alto-based CAPITO.
- Indian Bank: India Ratings & Research reaffirmed ratings of Indian Bank’s outstanding Tier II bonds.
- Bharti Airtel: Comfort Investments II will invest USD 235 million in Extra Data, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Airtel.
- Dhanuka Agritech: Buyback to open on October 20 and close on November 2Tatas, private equity.
- MindTree: Net profit jumps 19% QoQ to Rs 253.7 crore. Rupee revenue stood at Rs 1,926 crore against Rs 1,909 crore.
- AstraZeneca Pharma: Company will launch Calquence in India on October 21.
- The International Monetary Fund this week forecast a steep 10.3% contraction in India’s GDP this fiscal, which will enable even Bangladesh to beat India in per capita GDP.
- Special GST window: Centre to borrow, extend back-to-back loans to states.
- PFRDA to roll out pension scheme offering minimum assured returns to subscribers in FY22.
- Saudi Aramco, Adnoc committed to $44 bn west coast refinery project: IOC Chairman
- India’s natural rubber production in 2020 scaled down by 42,000 tonnes: ANRPC
- India witnessing V-shaped recovery, govt steps to spur economic growth: FM
- No proposal to Sebi for the new index will follow cap on stock norms: Amfi
- Equitas Small Finance Bank has fixed the price band for its over Rs 500 crore IPO at Rs 32-Rs 33 per equity share. The offer opens on October 20 and closes on October 22.
- HDFC Bank Q2: Analysts see sub-20% profit growth despite lower provisions.
Click here to read our Today’s Nifty And Bank Nifty technical levels update.