25th March 2020
MONEYCONTROL MORNING NEWS
• Fortis Healthcare: ICRA has withdrawn [ICRA] BBB+ (on watch with developing implications) and short term rating of [ICRA]A2 (on watch with developing implications) assigned to Rs 35 crore.
• Rallis India: The company has shut its manufacturing operations at some plants due to the outbreak of coronavirus.
• Mercator: EXIM sold firm’s M T Hansa Prem vessel through e-auction for $3.60 mn on payment default.
• Torrent Pharma: Company fully repaid secured redeemable NCDs of Rs 240 crore.
• Centre tells states to ensure smooth movement of the bank, ATM staff.
• India’s coal stocks breach 100 mt as demand weakens in coronavirus crisis.
• HUL zooms 10% after announcing the acquisition of Vwash from Glenmark.
• IndiGo, SpiceJet hit lower circuit after govt suspends domestic flights.
• Infosys share price jumps 7% as SEC concludes investigation into whistleblower charges.
• Global airline industry to lose $252 billion in 2020 due to coronavirus pandemic: IATA
• Moody’s places Vedanta rating under review for downgrade.
• Moody’s downgrades ONGC rating on uncertain oil prices.
Read yesterday’s top Morning News headlines here.
More will update soon during market hours. To join our FREE WhatsApp broadcast list, click here.