26th March 2020
MONEYCONTROL MORNING NEWS
• Kolte-Patil Developers: Company announced the shutdown of offices and project sites due to coronavirus outbreak.
• Cummins India: Company announced the temporary suspension of offices and plants across India due to COVID-19.
• NTPC: Company added 2nd unit of 660 MW of Khargone Super Thermal Power Project to installed capacity.
• Endurance Tech: Company temporarily closed operations in India and Italy due to the COVID-19 outbreak.
• Govt is likely to agree an stimulus package of more than Rs 1.5 trillion to fight a downturn in the country that is currently locked down to stem the spread of coronavirus, two sources familiar with the matter told Reuters.
• Sebi may cut commodity derivatives timings till 5 PM over virus lockdown.
• YES Banks needs up to Rs 13,000 crore in equity in 1-2 years: ICRA
• RIL surges on report of Facebook eyeing stake in Reliance Jio.
• IOC said it is cutting down the run-rate of its refineries by at least one-fourth to keep fuel production in line with the demand.
• Recession worse than global financial crisis imminent: IMF
• IRCTC share price hits lower circuit on trains cancellation amid COVID-19, down 60% from record high.
• Coronavirus impact: Indian aviation sector may incur $3.3-3.6 billion loss in June quarter, says CAPA India
More will update soon during market hours. To join our FREE WhatsApp broadcast list, click here.