There was great enthusiasm in the stock market on the day of the weekly expiry. At the end…
- Sensex ends 503.27 pts higher; Nifty closed at 16170 as Market pares losses in closing hours to end in green. India VIX down more than 10%.
- Markets extends losing run to 3rd day before monthly & weekly expiry. Nifty hold support of 16000. Now, What to expect today?
- Crude Oil showing bullish move ahead of weekly inventory data. While base metals showing sluggish move on charts.
- Indian Stock Market remain volatile!!, Nifty support on the lower end remains at 16020–16000. Will it break that or take U turn from there?
- Commodity Evening Update : Base Metals showing sluggish move since morning. Will they take U – turn in evening session?
- Selling pressure witnessed on Dalal Street. Nifty settles lower at 16215. Metal stocks dive on export duty hike. What to expect today?
- MCX Commodities Weekly support and resistance levels along trading idea on same.
- Nifty ended the week on a positive note after 5 consecutive weekly falls, rose 2.89% to close the week above 16600. Is this rally going to stay in the coming weeks?