- Britannia Industries: The company reported 23 per cent YoY increase in profit at Rs 498 crore against Rs 404 crore, revenue rose 12 per cent to Rs 3,419 crore from Rs 3,048.84 crore YoY.
- Reliance Industries: Reliance Retail receives a subscription amount of Rs 1,837.50 crore from TPG.
- MRPL: Company to buy 49 per cent stake in ONGC Mangalore Petrochemicals from ONGC for Rs 1,220 crore.
- JSW Steel: Promoter entity Sahyog Holdings released pledge on 60.52 lakh equity shares, JSW Techno Project Management on 26.65 lakh equity shares and Vividh Finvest 17 lakh shares.
- JSW Energy: Promoter entity Indusglobe Multiventures released pledge on 74.90 lakh equity shares.
- Wipro: Company bags 5-year application management and SIAM contract from Finland-based Co Fortum.
- Kalyan Jewellers: Kalyan Jewellers gets SEBI’s go-ahead to float Rs 1,750 crore IPO.
- HUL: HUL may report double-digit growth in Q2 led by GSK Consumer.
- FM says scaling up of CPSE Capex in FY21-FY22 vital for economic revival.
- Trading of Hexaware shares on NSE to be suspended from November 2 due to voluntary delisting.
- Sebi comes out with guidelines for utilisation of fund created for farmers, FPOs.
- ISMA pegs India’s sugar output up 13 pc at 31 million tonnes for 2020-21 season.
- Equitas Small Finance Bank IPO opens Oct 20.
- Strategic sale of Hind Copper on cards as govt eyes divestment goals.
- L&T set to win one of the largest civil works tenders for the bullet train.
- Centre may have no stake in public sector banks after privatization.
- Hero Future Energies to raise $250 million via fresh equity issuance.
- Margin gains, debt reduction boost Tata Communications’ September qtr.
- Edelweiss alt investment arm raises $900 mn.
Click here to read our Today’s Nifty And Bank Nifty technical levels update.
We are a SEBI registered investment advisor. Above free information is for education/knowledge purpose. Read the disclaimer on our website before investing.